Although we still have much work to do to be fully accessible, we do offer the following and welcome you to the museum. We will update this page as we make improvements
- Our main door is equipped with a power opener
- Wheelchair height admissions / gift shop counter
- Exhibits in the main building are on one level
- Spacious exhibits with wide pathways
- Accessible washrooms
- Seating available in select locations throughout the exhibits
- The Old School House and St. Paul’s Church have ramps
- The Pit House entrance is at ground level
- Fire alarms include both auditory and visual signals
- Wheelchair available for visitor use (first-come, first serve).
- The Black Loyalist Heritage Centre is proud to be an Aira Access Partner.
We will update this page as we make improvements.